Solar Energy Australia have established a network of accredited installers across Australia. We can arrange for one of our installers in your area, to install your neeoQube or neeoSystem and if required, a complete solar system to meet your household energy requirements. Get in touch with us and we can assist you with finding a neeoQube accredited installer near you.
- The neeoQube and neeoSystem are suitable for installation on both new and existing solar PV systems.
- Straight-forward installation process, no complex re-wiring required.
- Designed to work with leading European manufactured inverters by SMA.
- The neeoQube and neeoSystem must only be installed in a dry enclosed area away from direct sunlight, such as a garage, cellar or suitable storage room.
- The neeoQube may only be operated when wall mounted. Due to possible condensation, it is unacceptable to operate it sitting on a surface. A minimum distance of 20cm is required between neeoQube and other devices.
- For best performance of both neeoQube and neeoSystem, installation should only occur in areas with a cool ambient temperature. This ensures optimal performance with a maximum number of charge and discharge cycles.
- neeoQube and neeoSystem devices must not be covered with other objects. Both systems are designed with passive ventilation, designed for optimum heat dissipation. Covering the devices prevents this dispersion of heat, which leads to a reduction in the performance and lifespan of the device.
The neeoQube and neeoSystem are designed to work with the SMA Flexible Storage System.
The SMA Flexible Storage System is the adaptable solution for new and existing systems and keeps generated solar energy on reserve until it is needed in the household. With great flexibility in terms of storage capacity and plant power, this SMA Smart Home system offers the ideal solution for high self-consumption and intelligent energy management for nearly all applications.
- SMA PV Inverter
- Sunny Island Battery Inverter
- Sunny Home Manager
- SMA Energy Meter
- Sunny Portal
The neeoQube and neeoSystem are maintenance free across their entire lifespan. In the unlikely event of a fault that cannot be remedied by a simple re-start, locally supported service agents and technical support are always available.
|5.5kWh system||11 kWh system||16.5 kwh system||22 kWh system||27.5 kWh system|
|Capacity||106 Ah||106 Ah||212 Ah||318 Ah||424 Ah||530 Ah|
|Energy||5.5 kWh||5.5 kWh||11 kWh||16.5 kWh||22 kWh||27.5 kWh|
|Expected Lifespan||20 years||20 years||20 years||20 years||20 years||20 years|
|Expandable Capacity||no||yes – to 3 x neeoRacks||yes – to 3 x neeoRacks||no||yes – to 5 x neeoRacks||no|
|Power nom.||5 kW||5 kW||10 kW||13 kW||13 kW||13 kW|
|Power max.||15 kW||12 kW||16.4 kW||16.4 kW||16.4 kW|
|Protection class||IP 50||IP 50||IP 50||IP 50||IP 50||IP 50|
|Operation range||0°C to 40°C||0°C to 40°C||0°C to 40°C||0°C to 40°C||0°C to 40°C||0°C to 40°C|
|Max. Humidity||85% non condensing||85% non condensing||85% non condensing||85% non condensing||85% non condensing||85% non condensing|
|Power connection||2 screw terminals 35mm2||2 screw terminals 70mm2||2 screw terminals 70mm2||2 screw terminals 70mm2||2 screw terminals 95mm2||2 screw terminals 95mm2|
|Data connection||RJ45 or D-sub||RJ45 or D-sub||RJ45 or D-sub||RJ45 or D-sub||RJ45 or D-sub||RJ45 or D-sub|
|Efficiency battery up to||98%||98%||98%||98%||98%||98%|
|Efficiency system up to||Nedap 92% / SMA 90%||SMA 90%||SMA 90%||SMA 90%||SMA 90%||SMA 90%|
|Dimensions WxDxH||456 x 280 x 456 mm||630 x 630 x 1300 mm||630 x 630 x 1300 mm||630 x 630 x 1300 mm||630 x 630 x 1900 mm||630 x 630 x 1900 mm|
|Weight||62 KG||145 KG||200 KG||255 KG||340 KG||395 KG|
|Operation mode||1- or 3-phase connection||1- or 3-phase connection||1- or 3-phase connection||1- or 3-phase connection||1- or 3-phase connection||1- or 3-phase connection|
|Warranty||10 years||10 years||10 years||10 years||10 years||10 years|
|Safety Standards||All neeoQube and neeoSystems are constructed to the following standards DIN EN 50272, DIN EN 62620, DIN EN 61427, DIN EN 61508, DIN 62620, UN 38.3|
*@ 80% DOD operating at 20°C
*according to our terms and conditions