For: Solar Energy Australia Pty Ltd
Thank you for visiting our website and for your interest in our products. Please read these website Terms and Conditions of Use (Terms) carefully before accessing this website and the websites linked to it (website). By accessing this website and in consideration of Solar Energy Australia providing you with access to this website, you agree to be bound by and that you have taken note of these Terms. If you do not agree to any of these Terms, do not use this website. This website is owned and operated by Solar Energy Australia.
Intellectual Property rights
This website contains copyright material, brand names, trade marks and other intellectual property rights that are protected by law. You should assume that all names and logos are trade marks of Solar Energy Australia, the greater Solar Energy Australia Group or third parties, and that all content on this site is subject to copyright. You must not infringe any of those rights. In addition, you specifically acknowledge that you may not use, reproduce, transmit, adapt, vary or modify any material on the website for commercial use, except as otherwise expressly authorised by these Terms or with the express prior written consent of Solar Energy Australia. In particular, you should note that the logo, ‘SOLAR ENERGY AUSTRALIA’ and the symbol are registered trademarks of Solar Energy Australia Pty Ltd, Germany. Any use of Solar Energy Australia’s trade marks must be in accordance with its trade mark policy located here.
Licence to Use the website
- View the materials in this website.
- Access the materials in this website.
- Use this website strictly in accordance with the provisions of this these Terms.
If you wish to download and use any materials contained in the website for a temporary purpose (such as viewing offline), you may do so. However, downloading materials contained in this website for reproduction may only be done upon receipt of prior written consent from Solar Energy Australia.
You must not establish links on any other websites to this website without the prior written consent of Solar Energy Australia.
Solar Energy Australia:
- reserves the right to change, add or remove any material in or from this website without notice;
- has endeavoured to ensure that all information provided on this website is accurate, complete and up to date, but takes no responsibility for any error or omission relating to this information or for its suitability for your purposes;
- does not warrant that the functions contained in this website will be uninterrupted or without error, that defects will be corrected, or that electronic material in this website are free of viruses or other harmful components; and
- makes no warranty or representation and accepts no responsibility for any website operated or controlled by entities other than Solar Energy Australia which may be or become linked or framed to or from this website.
To the extent permitted by law, Solar Energy Australia excludes all liability, including negligence, for any loss incurred in reliance on the contents of this website.
Use of information
You must not:
- use the website in breach of any applicable laws or regulations; or
- interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the website.
If you believe that a user has breached any of the above conditions, please contact email@example.com
Solar Energy Australia reserves the right to block or suspend any user of its website, without notice.
Failure or neglect by Solar Energy Australia to enforce at any time any of the provisions of these Terms shall not be construed or deemed to be a waiver of the rights of Solar Energy Australia under these Terms.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of the state of New South Wales, Australia.
Changes to the Terms
Solar Energy Australia reserves the right to amend these Terms from time to time without notice. Amended Terms come into effect from the time they are posted on the website.
Severance of clauses
If any clause of these Terms is held to be invalid, void, unlawful or unenforceable for any reason, that clause will be severed from the Terms and it will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remainder of the Terms.
All rights reserved. Text, images, graphics, sound, animations and videos including the layout of the same on Solar Energy Australia websites are protected by copyright and other commercial protective rights. The content of these websites may not be copied, disseminated, altered or make accessible to third parties for commercial purposes. Some Solar Energy Australia websites also contain images subject to third party copyrights.
While every care has been taken in the preparation of this website, Solar Energy Australia Pty Ltd does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information on this website and accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions. Solar Energy Australia reserves the right to alter specifications and product range without notice. To the extent permitted by law, Solar Energy Australia excludes all liability, including negligence, for any loss incurred in reliance on the contents of this website. All of the products included in this website are subject to changes without notice.
Solar Energy Australia Pty Ltd understands privacy is a concern to internet users, and is acutely aware of and sensitive to the privacy concerns of our customers. Solar Energy Australia Pty Ltd is therefore committed to protecting your right to privacy.
This Privacy Statement is designed to communicate to you, our practices:
- Solar Energy Australia Pty Ltd may collect information about your visit, including pages visited, the links you click and other actions that you have performed in relation to Solar Energy Australia Pty Ltd’s website, IP address, browser type, language, access time and referring website address. This collected information will help us improve the site, whilst deliver the service/transactions you have requested.
- Solar Energy Australia Pty Ltd does not sell information about our customers or site visitors to any third parties.
- Solar Energy Australia Pty Ltd may appoint contractors to conduct services on our behalf, such as handling the processing and delivery of mailings and parcels, hosting websites, processing transactions, or performing statistical analysis of our services. Those contractors will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the particular service. Any contractor used to conduct a service is required to maintain the confidentiality of the information they hold and are prohibited from using it for any other purposes.
- Solar Energy Australia Pty Ltd will respond to any received enquires and any receiver requests for service or information. We may retain this correspondence to improve our products, services and website. As such, contact information may also be retained so that we can send individual updates or other important information about our products and services.
Any queries regarding this Privacy Statement should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org